Friday 25 January 2013

Koda Kumi lenses haul (loveil silky beige)

Yay. Now that I should study I keep updating!
Either way I received my new daily disposable lenses and am super excited to try them even though at the same time I feel like I will save them up for special occassions. They seem so gorgeous and I hope they don't dry out my eyes as I have dry eyes a lot lately. Maybe I should stop using yearly circle lenses at all.

Anyway, pictures!


Koda Kumi seems to mostly promote the colour 'midnight amber' (... or umber, as it says, haha) but I got the 'silky beige' ones. I heard egg model Manya uses these a lot too. I believe that most models care about high quality lenses a lot. Doubt anyone of them wears yearly lenses for a whole year.

taken from Manya's blog


Free eyedrops, yay~




I've read these are 'extremely easy-to-use one-day disposable lenses, suitable even for the working lady who does not use colored contact lenses on a daily basis' haha. I guess they are worth a try because most people don't wear (and should not wear) big sized circle lenses everyday. I'll try these as soon as possible.

Hope I got everyone excited! For more information on the lenses, have a look here.
Have a good weekend everyone~

12 comments:

  1. ich will sehen :D such auch gerade passende braune hellbraune! so in der art wie maiko sano!
    aber auf die kumi bin ich total gespant >-<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich hab auch schon lange Hellbraune gesucht die nicht so extrem sind.
      Die von Maiko Sano sehen auch schön aus, das sind vllt die Tri-Colour Brown von Geo... ? Es gibt da in Japan aber auch noch ne neue Version von glaube ich.

      Delete
  2. This looks so nice! : D I love the way these lenses look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking them haha. I can't wait to try with full make up~

      Delete
  3. ooh they remind me of the Nudy Brown series but has more of a two tone color to them! would love to try them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like the comfort of the Nudy series so I hope these are better haha! Will see~

      Delete
  4. I love them! Can't wait to see a photo of you wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Late reply from me but thank you for saying so!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you very much and sorry about the late reply haha.

      Delete