Sunday 25 December 2011

龍が如く、 コーデ & over the knee boots


✖ いらっしゃいませ(笑)
(Ah, serious now, merry christmas to everyone!)

As you can see from the picture, I am spending my holidays playing 龍が如く(Yakuza). I am sure everyone has at least heard of it. If not, there was big poster of it in the back of this picture I posted.
I've always wanted to play it but due to lack of time and technology (⇀‸↼‶) it wasn't possible. Now I am enjoying to sink back into my world.
Won't spam you with this, but there's a disctrict(神室町)built after one in Tokyo which makes me miss it extremly much and at the same time sigh in delight when I walk through it virtually~


A screenshot of my favourite spot ♥
Also, getting the chance to beat up some Yakuza guys (as a girl) makes this the best game ever, haha.

✖ コーデ

 

So as for outfits, here is one of mine from last week~ It was quite cold so the other days I wore long pants. (Everyone at my classes was like: What happened? And I was like: Too cold ; ; haha )
 
I think the cardigan (off brand) is toning the outfit down too much and I know I should look for something more exciting, so that will be done. But since I'm always saving money, I will have to wait for sales (︶︹︺) 
I love the stockings that I bought here in Germany (!) though. You can't see it too well but they are rather thick, there's only a thin-layered stocking part around the thighs and that has some jewel-like decoration. They are warm but if it gets around 0°C or below, they are not helpful...

The boots are from ebay and I totally love and recommend them! They are comfortable, have a good heel height (5,5cm) and I can wear them all day with no issues. They aren't extremely warm winter shoes (no inner lining), but still keep me warm if worn with long pants. 
Here is the shop's website and a better pic of them. I know they don't look extremely hot with chains and stuff but the price is very reasonable and over the knee boots just always look good if there's a bit of heel and when worn with a short skirt, so it doesn't matter to me.
I know many (German) girls are longing for over the knee boots this year, so maybe some of you might have a look at that shop, if your budget is tight like mine. Good luck anyways.


Other than that, don't catch a cold over these holidays & have a good start in the new year, girls! ☆

1 comment:

  1. Oh it sounds like Yakuza is woth playing just for the fact you can beat up the yaks as a chick XD I think a dark cardigan would look good, or maybe a red color one? Thanks for the boots recommendation, I'm looking for some beige thigh high boots now XD

    ReplyDelete