Sunday 25 September 2011

august purikura!

I wanted to upload these since a while but they're bad quality (;  ;)
Click to make them bigger~

Hairset :D
Just on the way to this booth a group of hosts came up to talk to us and one was stubbornly asking for my number, over and over until we arrived at the game center. My friend was all like: 'He must be something like half black!' hahaha


I feel like an anime girl with a smirk in this one ( ̄ー ̄)

The most unflattering purikura, but they were fun! There was one more where I laughed and my mouth came out wide opened in the purikura. So terrible, I deleted it when we picked which shots we wanted haha.

The last purikura I took. This one means a lot to me because that day was special.

3 comments:

  1. Tolle Bilder. ;)
    Meine Kommentarfunktion funtioniert übrigens wieder seit ich zurück in Deutschland bin. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh vielen Dank!
    Ich hoffe dann klappt das für dich noch eine Weile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've so many cute outfits. *___*

    ReplyDelete